Weddings in Paradise
Picture a beachfront wedding, all blues of the ocean and greens of the lush hillsides. The bride walks barefoot down a golden sand beach, escorted by fierce, traditionally clad Fijian warriors. Vows are said under a bloom enshrouded arch, to the gentle lapping of the waves on the shore. With the final “I Do’s” the joyful strains of a Fijian choir serenade with traditional wedding songs. This is a wedding in paradise, Lalati-style.
Venues range from a simple barefoot ceremony on the beach, a picturesque wedding on our pier laden with fresh tropical greenery, on a boat cruising into the bay, or a full board traditional wedding and reception.
Fiji weddings are our specialty. A “weddingmoon” is a great way to celebrate your love, combining the best of two worlds – an exotic destination wedding and a romantic, tropical honeymoon. Check with the resort’s Fiji wedding coordinators to help you plan the perfect beach wedding of your tropical dreams.
Lalati Resort offers several wedding packages for couples who want a tropical “weddingmoon.”
TRADITIONAL WEDDING – $895 US
- Registry and wedding certificate (includes a decorative Tapa wedding certificate)
- Floral Bouquet for Bride, Floral Salsalu (lei) for Groom
- Fijian Warrior Escort for Bride
- Floral Arch or draped canopy
- Beach, Garden or Pier wedding venue
- Fijian Choir or Guitar Trio
- Local minister
- Wedding cake
- Kava Ceremony
- Champagne Wedding toast & candlelight dinner
- Wedding Coordinator