Every day is an exciting exploration of the South Seas.
Lalati’s convenient location close to the main island affords guests the luxury of deciding what traditional Fiji Island activity they will chose for the day – from mild to wild and everything in between.
Activities on the island are numerous! You can be as busy as you choose. If you want further days of discovery, a quick 30 minute boat ride will bring you to the Adventure Capital of Fiji, where you can jump, feet first, into adventure, and be back at your outer island home by sunset.
Special charged activities include
- Boat snorkeling – We’ll take you to the most untamed and untouched reefs in Beqa Lagoon. From one to three sites.
- Kayaking – Stunning scenery, interpretive guides, and a great experience – deep into Malumu Bay to visit the famed “flying foxes” at Bat Island, to challenging the open seas.
- Scenic Mountain Trek – A rigorous hike, but the view is worth every step!
- Private Beach Picnic – We’ll drop you off with a picnic basket and snorkeling gear, to an uninhabited beach, only accessible by boat.
- Handline Fishing – Fish the ancient traditional Fijian way, with your Fijian guide.
- Beqa Firewalkers – Beqa Island is famous for its Firewalkers and Fire Healers. These are the only villagers to possess the ability to “walk on fire.” Take a short trip across the bay, and allow yourself to enter another world.
- Wakeboarding/Waterskiing/Tube Rides
- Lagoon Cruise – While our magnificent sunrises are enjoyed each day from your lanai, our breathtaking sunsets are best viewed on a sunset cruise. We’ll motor out of the bay and watch the colours unfold. Includes appetizers and Lalati’s famous rum punch.
- Nawaisomo Waterfall Hike & Village Visit – A short boat trip will take you to the chiefly village of Nawaisomo. Here you will launch on a beautiful but challenging to a 40’ to 50’ magnificent waterfall. Swim in the cool refreshing pool below, and enjoy your lunch along the way.
- Traditional Fijian School Tour
Off Island Adventures
- White Water Rafting – White water ride on oarsboats, through the Upper Navua River – Fiji’s Grand Canyon region. Magnificent scenery, waterfalls and great adventure.
- White Water Kayaking – Paddle inflatable kayaks on the ‘Luva River, through the vast interior of the main island of Fiji.
- ZipLine Rainforest Canopy Tour – Take a 20 minute shuttle from Pacific Harbor to the jungles of Wainadoi. There your guide will lead through the tropical rainforests to start your sky-high adventure.
- Discover Fiji Tour – Motor up the Navua River in traditional longboats, into the heart of Viti Levu. This is a full-day journey, including treks, waterfalls, traditional Village lovo lunch and meke dancing.
- Golf – Spend the day on Pacific Harbour’s Robert Trent Jones, Jr. designed golf course. 18 holes.
- Suva City Day – Visit Fiji’s historical museum, the local open-air markets of Suva and pick up presents for friends and family.
- Jet Ski Tours – Hop over the waves to the island of Yanuca for a beach lunch, snorkeling and jet skiing around the island. Return to the resort, beating the sunset back “home.”
- Game Fishing – Hunt for mahimahi, tuna, wahoo and walu. Or even a fighting marlin!